02 March 2022
Advantages of having a destination wedding
You might be asking yourself if a destination wedding is the right choice for you. There are a few factors that might help you decide between staying at home or packing your bags and heading into a wedding adventure. To learn more about the advantages of a destination wedding, you may ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Does your hometown have a special meaning in which it might be emotionally necessary for you to get married at home?
- Are you willing to travel to another country for the most special moment in your life?
- Do you mind planning your wedding from a distance?
If you are still unsure after answering those questions, below are five advantages of having a destination wedding that may help you make up you mind:
- Vacation starts sooner and may last longer. Wedding day turns into wedding week/ weekend since you will already be traveling.
- You get to spend more time with your friends and family, since destination weddings tend to be a more intimate affair because not everyone is able to travel.
- Honeymoon starts as soon as you say I do. You are already away from home, so why not take advantage of the location.
- It may help you reduce costs, because the guest list usually smaller.
- You offer a memorable experience to your guests, because you are giving them the opportunity to enjoy a vacation while they share with you the most important occasion in your life.
Having a destination wedding in Puerto Rico might be a total adventure, but then again you might still prefer to celebrate at home. Just keep in mind to make it memorable, fun and unique.
Now that you have a few extra pointers, would you prefer to have a destination wedding or a traditional one?
‘till next time,
on social media