Discover luxury services with a touch of soulful hospitality in San Juan, Puerto Rico. La Concha resort invites you to flirt with life and host a captivating destination wedding in stunning tropical paradise. Our team of certified wedding planners and in-house coordinators are available to answer questions on our exceptional wedding services, creative wedding and reception facilities, group travel accommodations and vacation packages. Feel free to contact one of our dedicated wedding coordinators today to get started on your storybook wedding planning!
How do we start planning our destination wedding?
Once the date and time have been established for your wedding, separate the wedding venue and sign a contract.
How far in advance do we need to book our wedding ceremony/reception?
We encourage you to book your Reception up to one year in advance. However, we offer Individual Wedding Ceremonies that can only be booked with 45 days in advance or less. Do not hesitate to contact us for availability.
What will the Catering Manager do for me?
Your Catering Manager will work with you to see through every step of the wedding process:
● Provide event suggestions and serve as your primary hotel contact throughout the planning process
● Personally oversee the details of the Bride & Groom's reservations
● Provide all necessary information to obtain a Marriage License in Puerto Rico
● Recommend and design meals for all of your food & beverage events, as well as arrange and attend your menu tasting as requested
● Recommend Wedding Professionals to provide music, floral design and event décor, photographer, videographers, ceremony officiants and wedding planner.
● Create an estimate of charges outlining your financial commitments and deposits
● Provide a personalized tour of the Ceremony/ Reception locations prior to the event
● Confirm all of your event specifications by reviewing your banquet event orders (BEO's) and ensure that it is communicated flawlessly to the operational team of the hotel
● Provide a floor plan for décor and assignment seating as required
Where can we hold our wedding ceremony?
La Concha offers a variety of outdoor locations to suit your style. No wedding is too small or too big for us, our space will accommodate from 2 to 500 guests.
Does La Concha offer wedding ceremonies on the beach?
We do ceremonies at the Beach plus, we also do ceremonies at Sereno Sand Ocean front venue, which is inside of the property.
What happens if it rains during the wedding ceremony?
In the best interest of your guest, all events held outdoors require an indoor backup location which is at the hotel's discretion. The Resort reserves the right to relocate any event to this indoor location based on the weather conditions obtain from the National Weather Service.
Does La Concha offer destination wedding packages?
Absolutely, in addition to our "a la carte" menus and services, the resort offers wedding packages which are available through your Catering Manager and our Website.
Does La Concha offer wedding coordination?
We offer a coordination package design to suit your every need. Additional coordination services are available upon request.
Is there a food & beverage minimum spend?
A Customized Food & Beverage minimum will be provided for you based on your venue selection, amount of guests and preliminary proposal. Also, our resort's 22% banquet administration fee and the 11.5% sales tax will apply. These fees are not included in your Food & Beverage Minimum.
When should we discuss our wedding menu selections?
Menus can be discussed at any time, but we request that they be finalized a minimum of thirty(30) days prior to the start of your wedding event date in order to guarantee availability of items and price.
Can we organize a food tasting of our menu selection?
A complimentary menu tasting is provided with a signed contract. A menu tasting may be scheduled Monday through Wednesday from 12pm to 4pm, for up to 3 guests.
Do we get a discount on rooms?
La Concha Resort offers several wedding packages in which the Bride and Groom's wedding night is upgraded or offered complimentary depending on availability. For 10 rooms or more, our sales Team will be able to provide the best available rate.
What are the requirements to get married in Puerto Rico for a destination wedding?